06 January, 2009

my mom wins the prize...

...for being the coolest mom, ever.
look at what she did:


she worked it out to get me chezsucrechez.com
my MOM did this. she procured the dot com address and she built the page. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! seriously -- SERIOUSLY! i am flipping out with awe and gratitude and these intense feelings of pride and love for my mama. THIS IS SO SWEET. SO COOL. SO RAD. she did this totally on her own, as a surprise for me.. oh my goodness...
so -- while my mom may be techno-savvy, i most certainly am not. it's going to take me a while to figure out how to design and build the site that i want, but in the meantime, i am leaving this exactly as she built it.. hopefully it won't take me too long --- we'll see. if you've got any tips, or know anyone who can help me to build this (keeping in mind i have a budget of, oh, um, zero dollars) let me know!
wow. i just feel so official now. thank you mama, i love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't mom's just the coolest???

chez-sucre-chez said...

well, mine is, anyway!