happy spring! i'm happy because i figured out how to more efficiently make multiples of my green grass totes and i like the way they've turned out:
since embroidering each blade of grass was just waaaaaay too labor-intensive, i went the route of making a stamp and printing them. i cut each blade of grass from that weird foam stuff (that all kids crafts seem to use these days) and then glued it to another piece that i used as the stamp mount. it worked pretty well!
i tested the stamp and printed some new spring mailing envelopes.
and then i did some tests of printing on fabric:
and then i moved onto the totes:
the totes are now in the shop.