08 September, 2009

last week's news

i didnt get to post on these as i found out about them, but chez-sucre-chez got mentions on a few blogs and etsy treasuries last week.
the first came to me from sarah, who pens the blog apothecary fox. she included my schoolhouse script home-sweet-home sampler in a weekly round-up. (here)


that one was cool because i was sharing the spotlight with my gal pal melanie linder, of spread the love, who's work was also featured.

i also got notice from hollie of etsy shop blueberry shoes and blog mermaids closet that she had included my please please please sampler in a morrissey-themed etsy treasury. i was too late to see the treasury (they expire after a few days) but i did see the screenshot on her blog. (here)

and lastly, i got a note from erin, of the blog slipcover your life, letting me know that she had featured my cross-stitch pieces. (blog post here.)


lovely!

thanks so much for the mentions and for the notes to let know about them, ladies!

1 comment:

Apothecary Fox said...

Hey thanks for the mention. Your work is just too lovely. Waiting til I move home to Vermont before I get one for myself!