21 August, 2008

a show of hands

so here's why i haven't had too much new stuff going up on this here bloggy-blog:


i've been stitching a lot of hands to fulfill my very first wholesale order.
hooray hooray!
both the brooklyn and the chicago stores of sprout home will be carrying my chez-sucre-chez hand-towels! yeah!

if you aren't in brooklyn or chicago and you know right now that you just must have one of these babies, you'd better click on over to my etsy shop right quick! i will only be selling them through etsy for another week -- then you're gonna have to go to sprout (which is an absolutely lovely place, anyway), or catch me at a craft fair. eeks. craft fairs -- i'm filling my schedule with those for the next few months! more on that later!

hand-embroidered hand-towels available in white: (click here!)


or beige: (click here!)

4 comments:

Leila said...

Congratulations! I'll have to check that out. I don't think I've ever been to sprout.

comfies said...

ok, kimberly of chez sucre chez. these make me utterly happy. these are ADORABLE. i LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!

Unknown said...

lots of hard work with your hands...
i bet the tiny success makes you very proud...

Brook said...

Congrats!!! I love this idea!