10 May, 2013



Hello friends! This weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, is the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philly and I'll be there at booth #42. This is my FIFTH year doing the event, but my first year doing the event solo. In the past, I was always with one or more of my z-town girls. This year, it's just little ole me... So, I'll be lonely. Please stop by and visit, see what I've stitched up for the occasion, maybe pick up a last-minute Mother's Day gift? I've made and will be bringing lots of fun and special little items that I haven't even photographed -- I *might* get time to take some snaps of some of them today, but at the rate I'm going, that's not likely...... So please, if you're in the area, come by!
(The event goes on rain or shine... And it looks like there'll be rain on Saturday at least.. Come hang out with me under the tent!)
More info on the event here.

No comments: