08 September, 2012

making props to get props

It's getting close to fall and winter market season and I made these guys up to use in my display for the new produce bags. I'm kind of really really loving them. I'm trying to figure out whether or not to make some to sell...
So far, the only market event that I have on the books is Clover Market, in Ardmore PA on October 14th and November 4th. (Please note that I will not be doing the September market.) I'm working on filling the calendar with more sales/events/dates; I'm even thinking of doing some traveling for holiday shows.... ooooooh.
Are there any markets in your area that you know of that you think I should do? Please let me know!
Have a great weekend, friends! I'm heading out in a few minutes for fabric shopping - that's always a good time!

No comments: