28 October, 2013

The Martha Stewart American Made Market


I cannot tell you how psyched I am to be a part of the newly launched Martha Stewart American Made Market. You know that the team behind Martha Stewart Living has an amazing eye for all that is wonderful - and now they've put together this collection of some of the best new American makers. I have to pinch myself when I remember that chez-sucre-chez was invited to be part of the launch; it's just so cool!
Launched last Wednesday, the Market is a carefully curated collection of goods by American Makers like myself -- small companies of good people doing making cool products. You can shop the collection by categories like food, home & decor, and crafts & supplies, or you can just view the whole collection.


Most of the artisans and business featured are ones who had been a part of the American Made awards and events in NYC -- and all are such inspiring folks. This site is a terrific resource for one-stop-shopping in support of small businesses and hand-made goods -- click on over (here) and check it out if you please!

No comments: