16 September, 2013

See me in DC



Hello friends! As I mentioned in the post above, I'll be bringing the chez-sucre-chez show on the road and stopping in Washington DC on Saturday, October 28th for Crafty Bastards. I did this event last year and it was amaze-ing.
The fair is running two days this year - both Saturday and Sunday. I WILL ONLY BE THERE ON SATURDAY, so if you're planning on going, but unsure of which day to go -- go Saturday! I don't have a booth assignment yet; when I get it, I'll be sure to post the info on the chez-sucre-chez facebook and/or twitter and/or instagram pages...
You do need to purchase tickets to attend Crafty Bastards.. They're cheaper ($5) if you get them before the event. Info about vendors, tickets, times, etc. can all be found here. Also, if last year was any indication of what this year will be like, I highly recommend getting there EARLY. Seriously, I was *sold out* of several items before even two pm. I am working like a mad woman to make lots more stock for this year, but still, get there early if you can! If you do make it out to Crafty Bastards and you come by my booth, please make a point to say hello and introduce yourself; meeting you who've been supporting and encouraging me all this time really is one of the best parts of doing these events. Hope to see you there!


No comments: