02 December, 2011

monogram madness

sheesh --- i've been terrible at posting lately.
the reason is, i've been pretty much non-stop stitching up monogram towels, since they appeared in better homes and gardens magazine a bit over a month ago.


i'm super happy that they've been so well-received. and they're keeping me busy.
this is today's lot to be shipped out:

good times! keep those orders coming -- i can handle them -- just please be sure, if you are planning on ordering a towel or two or two dozen, to get those orders in as early as possible (here!) - some colors are running out and i've only got two hands, so i may have to put a cap on orders at some point in the month. so far, so good though - hooray! happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Kimberly! My name is Simone and I'm a brazilian crafter. You can find me on: www.linhasmatizadas.blogspot.com
I would know if you are able to sell some patterns to embroider. I'm intending to buy some letters of monograms. Is it possible? Did you sell it before? Oh, I must say your design is amazing. Congrats! Regards from Brazil! (Ops! My e-mail: simone_1975@yahoo.com)